cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I would like to know how can I transfer stock form my own stock (unrestricted use stock) to customer stock. I have not found any movement type in the list of transfer movement types.

Regards,

MNA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with movement type 231 in t code MB21

or

MB1A t code movement type 292 W ( This is like consignmenet processing )

But you need to reverse these movements and put stocks back into unrestricted if you taking the SD route that is Delivery and shipping

MB1B with movement type 412 E will reserve stocks for a particular sales order and not customerwise But this can be also used according to the scenario

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much for your answer ramanathan raja

I understand that 412 is customer sock order and 291 is consignment. and I have two questions for you

a If I use movement 412 E, what I have to do if I use the material (movement type 201 or fisical inventory) and I have to pay to my customer for that material. Which procedure or transaction has to use

b If I use movement 291 W, what I have to do if I use the material (movement type 201 or fisical inventory) and I have to pay to my customer for that material. Which procedure or transaction has to use

regards,

MNA

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I couldnot understand what you require

I have to pay to my customer for that material. Which procedure or transaction has to use

What do you mean by this statement

Why you have to pay to your customer?

The customer only pays us if we do a goods issue and do a billing

If your requirement is to simply reserve stocks on a customer name expecting sales order from him in the future

The MB21 movement type 231 is the bese choice

412 E and 292 W are all with special stock indicators which needs to be carefully managed with item category settings

I would request you to use MB1B movement type 413 for reserving for sales order for that customer

Regards

Raja

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MNA

If you want to transfer the unrestricted stock to customer stock then using MB1B and 421E you can transfer the stock to the customer. Then check in MMBE wheather the stock has been updated to or not

Another way of transferring the stock is through Consignment Process

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

you very much for your answer sri

I understand that 412 is customer sock order and 291 is consignment. and I have two questions for you

a If I use movement 412 E, what I have to do if I use the material (movement type 201 or fisical inventory) and I have to pay to my customer for that material. Which procedure or transaction has to use

b If I use movement 291 W, what I have to do if I use the material (movement type 201 or fisical inventory) and I have to pay to my customer for that material. Which procedure or transaction has to use

regards,

MNA

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MNA

For your first query , if your are using movement type 412 E then make sure that you are creating a sales order with that material and wrf to that sales order number do stockposting with movement type 412 E , so that the stock will be reserved for that customer only,

For your second query , if you are using movement type 291 W then at the time of consignment the stock gets reserved

For both of your queries there is no need to pay to your customer for that material.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you want it to be moved to sales order specific stock , you can use MB1B, 412 E movemente type.

rgds

ilango

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank very much for your answer

If I use movement 412 E, what I have to do if I use the material (movement type 201 or fisical inventory) and I have to pay to my customer for that material. Which procedure or transaction has to use

regards,

Manuel Nuñez