cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while trying to modify a Qualified Lookup Value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the following structure:

Vendor <-- Main Table

vendorName

vendorType

BankDetails <-- Qualified Table

BankDetails (Table)

Country (non-qualifier value)

bankKeyCode (cualifier value)

Country

code

name

I am trying to modify the BankDetails for a specific Vendor, I am getting a Record from Country table and then create a Link for the QualifiedLookupValue

qualifiedLookupValue = (QualifiedLookupValue) mainRecord.getFieldValue(bankDetailFieldId);
int index = qualifiedLookupValue.createQualifiedLink(countryRecord.getId());
qualifiedLookupValue.setQualifierFieldValue(index, bankKeyFieldId, new LookupValue(bankKeyRecord.getId()));
mainRecord.setFieldValue(bankDetailFieldId, qualifiedLookupValue);

And then I modify the main Record (Vendor).

I am getting the error: com.sap.mdm.commands.CommandException: com.sap.mdm.internal.protocol.manual.ServerException: Server error (0xffaa6000)

What I have found in the forum is that this error is related to "Record Not Found". However, I am actually getting a correct Country from the Country table.

Any Idea?.

Many thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Baez

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member153023
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Baez,

This error normally comes when there is a improper data in the table:may be you are using the value which is deleted by somebody else in the meantime from a different logon. Also are you trying to enter the same value as qualifier and non qualifier? This may also give the error. Is this error coming for all the values in country table?I'll suggest to reimport the country table values and try.

Reg,

BP

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baez,

You have to create a record with country record id in BankDetails table or get record id if country record id is already existed in BankDetails table and use this record id to create qualified link .

1. get Country record id

2. search in Bankdetails table with Country Record id,

3 . if exist in Bank details table, get record id in Bank details table and pass it to createQualifiedLink()method

or

3. if Country record does not exist in BankDetails table, then create new record in bankdetails table with Country record id, pass record id of new record to createQualifiedLink()method

I hope this helps you......

Cheers,

Veeru