cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM Use own Transaction Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

Since I have added the line "CHANGE_REQUEST VALUE ZDCR" in table view DNOC_USERCFG (Message Types) the Solution Manager Change Request Scenario is using ZDCR instead of transaction type SDCR.

How can I tell my Solution Manager to use ZDMN instead of SDMN e.g.?

any hints are highly appreciated

Thanks

Benedikt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anybody have an idea how to use customized transaction types for Projects and cycles.

My SolMan is still creating SDMN instead of ZDMN!!!

Please assist me!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benwen,

You need to create a custom subject profile and assign it to your transaction type ZDCR. Once you have defined your custom subject profile, you sould define the copy control. (Config setting - catalog, code group and codes)

In this copy control configuration setting you define the transaction type for your follow-on document. So for this custom subject profile for ZDCR, the subject 'Normal Correction' should be configured to create correction document of type ZDMN.

Hope this helps!

Thanks & Regards,

Kriti Bhalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help!

In my SolMan SDMN is not the change document (this would be SDMJ) but the maintenance cylce.

My "Change Management workflow" (ZDCR->ZDMJ/ZDAD/ZDHF) is working fine in customer namespace.

How can I make my SolMan to use ZDMN as Maintenance Cycle???

At the moment the system is creating SDMN as Maintenance Cycle...

Please help me, as I have been searching the web and all my docs and books for days now.

Thank you very much in advance.

Benedikt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benedikt,

Probably not very helpful, but as far as I'm aware, the maintenance cycle is coded and can't be changed through standard customising; one of those few exceptions where not using the customer namespace is advised. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong of course.

Good luck!

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

I wouldn´t change the SDMN since this transaction type is deeply linked with certain functions in ChaRM and can´t be changed as easily as usual transaction types e.g. SDMJ, SDHF....

Answers (0)