Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge the customer from the 11th order of the material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client reqquirement is

As par t of Promotion, the new materials are to be given to the customer for free upto a certain quantity (Say 10) by different number of orders, once the number of items given to the customer reaches to 10 and when he places a 11th order he should be priced.

Now we need to map this requirement in SAP so that the system automatically accumulates the quantity given to the customer and then price from 11th item for the customer.

How can we achieve this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just try this suggestion, it may fulfill your requirement.

Let's say , the Price of your Material is Rs.200 per Piece.

Now, open the Condition Type K005 in customising (V/06).

Activate the "Condition Update" check box and save.

Create a Condition record (VK11) for K005 and specify discount rate as Rs.200/- per piece (same as price per piece).

Specify "Maximum Condition basevalue" as 10 pieces in the Condition record. Save it.

Now, suppose you will create a Sales order for 11 pieces, then system will give discount Rs.200/- per piece for the first 10 pieces andfrom 11th pieces onwards there will be no discount.

In the Sales order, PR00 value for 11 pieces will be Rs.2200/- and Discount K005 value will be Rs.2000 for 11 pieces.

The Net value will be found as Rs.200/-.

That means, system is taking valuefor 1 piece even if the order quantity is 11 pieces.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradhyumna,

Thank you for your reply,

The scenario is for group of sales order and not in on sales order.

I mean there may a number of sales order for the customer for the material for eg 1or 2 each(not always), once the group of sales order reach 10 from a specified date, the extra quantity should be considered pricing.

Gr8 if you could help me in this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I got your point.

Your requirement will be fulfilled with the suggestion already given by me. Just try once.

It may be one order or multiple orders,no issue.

Once the quantity exceeds 10 for the material, then system automatically will not take the discount K005.

That means, system will give discount K005 for the first 10 pieces only and from the 11th piece onwards no discount (K005) will be taken.

The total quantity of 10 for the material may be reached in one order or it may be by multiple orders no problem, system will accumulate the quantity and will give discount for the first 10 pieces.

In this way your requirement is fulfilled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you very much,

I could acheive this with the condition update.

but When the Order/Item is rejected still the items are taken into consideration in the condition record in the quantity of the condition base value.

could we avoid this anyway.

thanks