cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Proxy Generation not working - Support for Parallel Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

As per SAP Note 1230721 - Java Proxy Generation - Support for Parallel Processing, when we generate a java proxy from an interface we are supposed to get 2 archives (one for serial processing and another suffixed with "PARALLEL" for parallel processing of jaav proxies in JPR).

https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1230721

We are on the correct patch level as per the Note, however when we generate java proxy from the IR for an outbound interface, it genrates only 1 zip archive (whose name we ourselves provide in the craete new archive section). This does not enable the parallel processsing of the messages in JPR.

Could you please help me in this issue, and guide as to how archives can be generated for parallel processing.

Thanks & Regards,

Rosie Sasidharan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per SAP Note

1230721, we should have the correct patch level of XI TOOLS 7.00 SWCV. For SP018, there is no patch level mentionedin the SAP Note.

On raising OSS message, SAP provided the response: "the note has been updated, the patch is available in XITOOL SP18 patch level 4".

Problem resolved on upgrading the PI environment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your reply, Prateek.

I have already checked SAP Note 1142580 - "Java Proxy is not processing messages in parallel" where they ask to modify the ejb-jar.xml. However, on performing the change in ejb-jar.xml and while building the EAR, I get the following error:

Error! The state of the source cache is INCONSISTENT for at least one of the request DCs. The build might produce incorrect results.

Then, on going through the SAP Note 1142580 again, I realised that the SAP Note 1230721 also should be looked onto which will be needed for generating the Java proxy from Message Interfaces in IR for parallel processing.

Kindly help me if any of you have worked on such a scenario.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Rosie Sasidharan.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you also followed SAP Note 1142580 about ejb-jar.xml

Regards,

Prateek