cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Create Debit Memo OF Bill Dac of which Accounting Dac has already be

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have to create a debit memo of a Billing(Due to Price Variance.) dacument of which accounting dacument has already been generated.

Debit Memo is done for adjusting variance of low cost posted earlier.

So Should I post a debit memo of price difference or new price?

For eg

price :12000

ideal price:12200

Difference: 200.

So Debit memo price to enter in va01 should be 200 or 12200.

Kindly Help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Debit memo should be created for the Price difference, In your case it should be 200.

regards,

santosh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

X

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pritesh

Debit memo is for variation in price, whenever we charged less to customer, we raise Debit memo for the Price difference, In your case it should be 200.

As 12000 has already been posted to FI(accounting), create debit memo for 200 only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My suggestion is to go for Invoice correction.

But, before going to Invoice correction, first establish a Copy control relationship between "Invoice Correction Request (RK)" to "Debit Memo Request (DR)".

Next, create an "Invoice Correction Request (RK)" with reference to the Billing document.

Make Price correction in the Debit memo item (item details > Condition tab ) as required in the "Invoice Correction Request (RK)".

Remove the "Billingblock", assign an "Order Reason" and save it.

Now, create a Debit memo with reference to the "Invoice Correction Request (RK)".

Actually, I have not tried it, but I feel, it will serve the purpose.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This debit memo can be create either with reference to the billing document or your sales order if all the copy control settings are maintained.

If you want to create with reference to order then maintain in VTAA T.Code.

If you want to to create with reference to invoice then maintain in VTAF T.Code.

Next change the amount to 200 in our case.

Because still customer has to pay us 200 rupees.So we will create a debit memo for this difference amount i.e.200 only.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since 12000 is already posted to accounting.The difference 200 has to be entered in VA01 as manual condition.