cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing the key combination in the output type for billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have query, in billing type V3 in nace, i wanted a key combination of Sales organization/ billing type instead of Sales organization /Customer . How to change the access sequence from 0004 Sales organization/customer to 0002 Sales organziation /billing type, to such a way that if i click the key combination i have to get Sales organziation and billing type instead of the customer . as i made some customized output types for packinglist and Commercial invoice for Bank related purpose based on the billing types

Pls guide me on this

thanks and regards

k.kumi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the Same NACE transaction select the application V3 and choose the ACCESS SEQUENCE in the application tool bar and create a new access sequence

Here in the access sequence you have to enter the table for the combination of Sales organisation/Billing type.

Already there is a standard Access sequence with this combination which is 0002

Enter this 0002 in the Output types and maintain the conditon records in VV33 for the combination of Sales organisation/Billing document type.

Please do the above process and let me know if you need further info.

thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks santhosh for ur inputs , i got it solved

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kurni

Go to NACE->select V3 application-> in V3 application select your output type and for that output type , click on condition tables , in condition table maintain the key combination of Sales organization/ billing type and assign in the access sequence and then assign that access sequence in the output type details. Then you click on the condition record and maintain the condition record for the key combination of Sales organization/ billing type for your output type. Then your issue should solved

Let me know after doing the entire process , wheather your issuce has been solved or not

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks srinath for your inputs

i got the issue solved