cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to go to edit opportunity in pcui from Webdynpro screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

we are displaying Opportunity details in webdynpro screen. also we have Edit Opportunity button on same webdynpro screen. when we click on it, it should open up Edit Opportunity screen with that particular opportunity information.

can somebody help me what parameters i need to pass where i need to do this? is it possible with standard opportunity BSP or do i need to create ZBSP?

Your Help is appreciated and Awarded.

regards,

Anu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anu,

You can use the standard BSP itself. But try to find the URL for the BSP by passing the application name to this method CL_BSP_RUNTIME=>CONSTRUCT_BSP_URL . For example: the parameter the IN_APPLICATION parameter value would be something like this:

'?appl=CRMD_BUS2000111&sap-syscmd=nocookie&CRM_OBJECT_ID='

pass the guid of the opportunity you wanted to display.

This should work but this is just like calling another window and is not part of the portal.

Another way would be try calling an opportunity iview from webdynpro if that is possible. Am not sure about it as am not familiar with webdynpros.

Hope this just gives you an idea how to go about..

regards,

Shailaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shailaja,

do i need call this method in webdynpro program? if i pass these parameters will i be able to edit and save the changes to the opportunity in new window?

can somebody tell me whether it is possible open edit opportunity screen in portal screen from Webdynpro?

appreciate your time and efforts.

regards,

Anu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi group,

can someone give detailed step by step process on where and how to open edit opportunity screen in portals when Edit opportunity button on webdynpro screen is clicked. appreciate your help.

Anu.