cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copying the sales price data into Condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

Iam in a typical situation. my client is into Electrical Installation and services, so based on the tender documents, they quote the project.

they are doing costing (ie arriving at a supply rate) in quotation. To arrive at a supply rate, they are entering the cost price of the material ie (PR00) in the quotation and adding the profit (for eg : ZPRF condition type) for it. now my problem is i have to add these two condition types into one condition type to arrive at a selling price. how can i achieve this.

And also while creating the sales order with reference to quotation, these two condition types (ie cost price(PR00) and profit (ZPRF) should not get displayed in the sales order.

Is there any solution for this method.

eagerly waiting for your replies.

Thanking you all in advance

rgds

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD

First of all for project quotation the best practice documentation is available in SAP Discrete Manufacturing ,please go through it . that will help.

Secondly for getting costs in quotation level pricing u can use either of 2 conditions EK02 or VPRS that will give cost .

Add Profit condition to it .

U can use different pricing procedure for quotation and sales order and in copy controls give routine to redetermine manually.

Else if u r using the same pricing procedure ,take help of Abap developer for changing table controls in program.

Check whether u can use Transaction SHD0.

Hope this helps

Regards

Mandar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The price ideally will be captured in Sales Order from Quotation as it is in Quotation. It may be possible to hide the calculation based on development in Sales Order, but ideally not recommended. I suppose client will not be able to view your SAP system and he will not realise the calculation metodology. In output it will be required to ensure that the appropriate figure are captured.

It is recommended to keep costing outside SD in terms of capturing, as all projects are unique and will have different pricing.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka