cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xsl:message

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

I am trying to raise error from xslt mapping. I used <xsl:message terminate="yes">my error message</xsl:message>

I have set TRACE_LEVEL to 3 & LOGGING to 1 in integration engine configuration still I do not see my error message under 'trace' section of 'Request Message Mapping' step in XI. The processing of subsequent steps continues with empty message which I do not want.

I followed sap help on following link,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/8a/7672f7d7e444439fd7024f806221a4/content.htm

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your time in advance.

sachin kotalwar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sachin,

<i>The processing of subsequent steps continues with empty message which I do not want.

</i>

Since you have given <xsl:message terminate="yes"> This attribute determines processing of the XSLT program should be terminated. But you dont want your program to be terminated. So change it to "no" and then it should work.

I hope that you have saved the data after you made changes to trace_level and logging.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Satish,

The surprising thing is even after I give <xsl:message terminate="yes"> the XI pipeline continues to next step. What i want is the message be flagged as error in XI message monitor & subsequent process stopped.

Plus as mentioned <xsl:message> does not display any message in trace even after setting the logging & tracing to highest level in XI (V 3.0 SP 14)

sachin kotalwar