cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loading 0PLANT - "No local currency found for plant 0001 and sales or.."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I'm loading 0PLANT I get the following error message from the monitor (from the update rules):

"No local currency found for plant 0001 and sales organization 0001"...

How do I load this?

BR,

Fredrik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fredrik,

Right click on Salesorg and select activate master data. This activates the master data and changes the version to "A".

Regards,

Sumana

Message was edited by: Sumana P

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fredrik

What is the mapping for 0currency field in your Update Rule? Please check this and Update

Thnaks

Sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a routine for the update of the local currency:

Perform GET_LOCCURRCY_FOR_PLANT

USING COMM_STRUCTURE-PLANT

COMM_STRUCTURE-SALESORG

CHANGING hlp_monitor

RESULT

hlp_subrc.

There is no currency sent from the source system when loading 0PLANT...

Any ideas?

BR,

Fredrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fredrik

I don't think this routne is bringing any Data. The simple way of doing this is if you are using only one currency "USD" give it as a constant against this field

Thnaks

sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well,

This is the prod environment and it has worked before.. So it should work somehow...

BR,

Fredrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fredrik

If it is Production Environment don't change any routnes and we will see other solution

Thnaks

sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

When I look into the master data table of 0SALESORG (which is mentioned in the routine in 0PLANT update rule) I have only version 'M' (modified) for the sales org. record that also contain the currency... It should be 'A' (active)...

How do I make it 'A'?

Best regards,

Fredrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fredrik

you got the solution. It seems some how your 0SALESORG info objective became inactive you need to activate 0SALESORG Master data. Go To RSD1 and give 0SALESORG and go to change mode and activate it. The problem here is since you are in the production I am not sure system will allow you to activate this or not

Thnaks

Sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Now it works!!

thanks alot! 0SALESORG had to be loaded first and then the masterdata had to be activated..

Best regards,

Fredrik