Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN - partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

What is the importance of coordinator in Notification Partner function

the person who creates notification will become coordinator or he / she has to manually enter the other person.

If automatic QN creation based on inspection result rejeccted, how to assign the coordinators

plz tell and also tell me

if it is not mandory what are all the Pros & Cons

thanks

Sami

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

coordinator is a person who actually coordinate the activities regarding the closing of notification,that means working towards completing the tasks & activity of notification.

A person who creates notification himself can be a coordinator or 90% of times it will be difeerent person to whom he will assign tasks.

if automatic QN creation based on inspection result rejected, how to assign the coordinators

In case of auto creation of notification system prompt you for entering name of the coordinator,this can be a Vendor or buyer (in case of F2)

If you do not enter ,when you open notification that times system will ask you the same.

If entering Coordinator is not mandatory then you will not have a person who suppose to carry out activities such as Tasks & activities.so you will not have the relevant information & no base to complete the notification.

I hope this will add some value.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

if automatic QN creation based on inspection result rejected, how to assign the coordinators

In case of auto creation of notification system prompt you for entering name of the coordinator,this can be a Vendor or buyer (in case of F2)

If you do not enter ,when you open notification that times system will ask you the same.

I am using F2 - but it is prompt to enter coordinator @time of result recording.

Can you plz tell me how to activat it

but if i go to QM02 --then it is asking me to enter coordinator.

But i need at time of result recording (QE51N)

regards

Sami

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sami

We have a workflow in place for this. This workflow has alert mechanism which triggers to the mail box also

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sami

In my company we have created 2 type of notification. One is Major and other one Minor. In major notification process is owned by the Co-ordinator who checks the assignment of the tasks, checks the task owner and completes the notification. Co-ordinator actualy keeps a tab of the notification process in the system and outside the system. It is not mandatory to assign a co-ordinator and is fully dependent on the business requirement. Given below is the process for Major .

1)Creat notification type through QM01

2)Put the detials wherever required (plant, subject, priority)

3) Author has to identify the immediate task (header task) and has to assign it to the task owner. 4) Item level information can also be filled if preventive actions are to be recorded. This includes defect location, defect types , Causes and Preventive tasks (item level task) . 5)Identify the co-ordinator who will own this notification process and will keep track of the tasks & will be responsible to complete the notifications. 6) Save the notification 7)Co-ordinator receives the notification 8)He checks the notification details and checks whether Author has assigned the correct task and task owners. If required he can change and also add tasks 9)Once Co-ordinator is satisfied with the notification content he selects the immediate task and releases it. (green flag) 10) Co-ordinator also releases the item level task (green flag). The status of the task changes from TSOS to TSRL 11) after all tasks are released Notification is put in process by releasing the green flag 12) Now the task owner receives the task 13) Task owner shall perform the assigned tasks, complete the notification by giving the necessary details and clicking on the u2018completeu2019 task button. The status of the task changes from TSRL to TSCO. 14) Once the task is completed Co-ordinator receives information that the task has been completed and can be verified. 15) Co-ordinator verifies the task completed and has to make it to u2018successfulu2019 if satisfied with the activities. TSCO to TSCO TSSC 16)The status of the task will change from TSCO to TSCO TSSC 17) The same procedure is used for all task whether it is Immediate task or an Item level task 18)All the tasks have to be made u2018successfulu2019 if the notification has to be completed. 19) Once all the tasks are made u2018successfulu2019 and no further actions are pending Co-ordinator can complete the notifications 20)He has click on the u2018Completeu2019 tab to do the same as shown below. 21)Completion of all the tasks will be indicated in the notification u2018Statusu2019 as u2018ATCOu2019 (All tasks Completed) 22)As we have to record the cost element of the notification it will automatically take you to KB21N transaction for capturing the activity cost. 23)Notification gets completed by this. Author and task owners get the information of the completion of the notification. 24)Task owners will be getting alerts for the completion of the task prior to the completion date and also if it is over due, with respect to the deadline manager system.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sujit and Gajesh

Gajesh,

Are you using workflow? How task owner get message -- without workflow is't possible

can u plz

thanks

sami