cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customizing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have a doubt. in display request, when it is customizing, normally it will show customizing task next to request number and the task is IMG Activity with the path name. when click on it, will lead to spro path.

may i know why sometimes it does not show IMG Activity but view maintenance data? i cannot recall where is the path of the configuration done.

any advice?

thanks alot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Normally display request, displays the table name and fields updated/created under that task of the request. It also displays the table name there.

You can easily get the table info from SE11 tcode and can conclude the path in SPRO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ask_que,

I am not sure what is your question, but since you mentioned that you forgotten the path of configuration done, and you want to review back where is the location, you can do so by following the below steps:

1. Execute tcode SE10.

2. Enter your username.

3. Check Customizing Requests.

4. Check the Request status either Modifiable (not released) or Released to be displayed or both.

5. Click Display.

6. You will see a list of Requests comfigured.

7. Drilldown by clicking on the "+" sign beside the Request number. This will reveal the sub-request number.

8. Drilldown further again and it will reveal the list of Customizing done.

You can place your cursor and click on any of the IMG Activity and it will lead you to the configuration nodes in IMG.

Hope this is what you are looking for..

Cheers.