Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

J2EE cluster error while deploying "EAR" file from SDM tool

Hi all,

I am new to CRM ISA development side. I am learning how to build b2c ear file base on b2c.ear and then how to deploy through SDM. Everything is working fine till build tool. Successfully build my own b2c_ashish.ear file. then I started SDM GUI and try to deploy it. In SAP MMC all process are running. J2EE engine is also running fine. I have describe below which step I took.

PL. go through it an let me know about my mistake.

I am just pasting that portion of error which I am getting when I am accessing "/b2c_kce/b2c/init.do"

===================

A runtime error occurred

Contact the administrator

Start application

==================

do you have any idea in which log file it writes error so I can open that file and . I tried to access log file from "Admin" page.

If I am trying to access "/b2c_kce/admin/index.jsp" I am able to access those pages without problem only "/b2c_kce/b2c/init.do" I am getting problem like above "run time error Occured"

When I click on "Start Application" it is opening new window and showing same text.

I checked SAP MMC. it is showing all node Green "dgntisa", "dgntisa1" and "dgntisa0" Also All process like under "dgntisa0" process "jcontrol.exe" and "igswd.exe " are green.

I build "b2c_ashish" new by using build tool. It was also successful.

I start SDM server by "StartServer.bat" and after that I start SDM remote GUI.

I select "Deployment" tab and add "crm.b2c_ashish" for deployment then I click on Start button and I got below error for "J2EE Cluster" that "SDM could not start J2EE cluster on the host dgntisa"

Pl. if you have any idea then pl. let me know how to solve this error.

Deployment started Sun May 14 14:24:50 PDT 2006

===========================================================================

Starting Deployment of crm.b2c_ashish

Aborted: development component 'crm.b2c_ashish'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'400.200605141307':

SDM could not start the J2EE cluster on the host dgntisa! The online deployment is terminated. JStartup Framework is not able to deliver an information about the cluster control instances! Please check the status of the J2EE Engine

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).STARTUP_CLUSTER)

Deployment of crm.b2c_ashish finished with Error (Duration 3250 ms)

===========================================================================

Above error start ater restarting "WAS" server. Now You can not deploy or undeploy any SDA or SCA component.

I follow above mentioned steps 2 time after restarting "WAS" server. but it seems that one service for J2EE cluster is not started. I also chekced the running mode of SDM and SAP J2EE version. SDM Runing mode is "integrated" and SAP J2EE version is " 6.30" While using a build file it is showing J2EE engin version.

=======================================================

Tags:
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question