Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP script standard text

former_member1312574
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am doing a change to standard text using SO10. System is not asking the transport number to save my changes. I also uploaded .tif file using RSTXLDMC program. In this case also system not prompted me for transport number.

Am I doing the changes correctly? How does my changes of standard texts goes from DEV to QA and PROD environments without transport?

Please help me!

Best regards,

Sri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkat_o
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, <li>Yes, It does not ask for transport request in SO10. Follow the steps to transport texts created in SO10. 1.

Go to SE01->Click create button(F6)->Popup comes->Select Workbench request and press ENTER->Give Short description of request->Copy Task number not Request no( We get request on top and task down to request)

Go to SE38->execute RSTXTRAN program->Give ( Name of correction = ECCK900009(task copied),Text key - name = ZTEST(SO10 text name) -> F8(Run)->You can see text name with selected checkbox-> press ENTER->You see a button with name "Trsft texts to Corr". Click on that->popup comes. select YES button->You will see the message "Object transferred to                    ECCK900011" .

Now go to SE01->Check the Customizing request you created.
Thanks Venkat.O

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member1312574
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you so much

Pavan

venkat_o
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Steps to transport Graphics using SE78 1

Go to Se78->click Import button(F5)->On Popup give name as ZTEST_GRAPH and select saved bmp or tif file path->click on "Continue" buttton.

Select right radio button whether it is colored or Block and White. while importing you give color or b&w.->Click on Transport button(Shift+f6) ->Create transport request and transport to QA
Thanks Venkat.O

juan_suros
Contributor
0 Kudos

I suggest using utility report RSTXTRAN to add your standard text to an existing transport.

For the .tiff file, use transaction SE78 to view the file once uploaded and menu option "Graphic -> Transport" to add it to a transport.