cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOFM Text Determination Text is Obligatory display only

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a text procedure that is set to 'Y Text will be displayed during copy' and the Refer/Duplicate is checked. The sequence and ID are set like the other texts copied, but the difference is during order creation, the popup is mantainable (white background) while the others are display only (gray background). How can I get this text id to be display only on the popup?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For your requirement in the Text determination maintain the option " Text is obligatory and displayed when transferring " then your requirement can be fulfilled

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my situation, the text is not obligatory. It is optional. The only thing I really want is for it to be display only. I don't see an option at this time, but the users have agreed that they don't want to make it so they don't have access to the text. So for now, the texts will remain maintainable at time of popup, but may require additional configuration/customization at later time.

Thank you,

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Its nice to listen and share with us that for time being your requirement has been fulfilled.But If the text has to be in display mode only then as i mentioned in my previous thread that only you need to use.

Regards

Srinath