cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer Message Interface from Repository to Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a Message Interface (with related Message Type, Data Type) and Interface Mapping from this interface to another in Integration Repository. Then I go to Integration Directory and trying to create Interface Determination. I can select proper Interface Mapping, but it doesn't show my Inbound Interface that I created for this Mapping (means in the popup hat I trigger in the Inbound Interface it shows no entries).

It seems like some data has not been transferred from Repository to Directory. What should I do to synchronize them?

Thanks,

Maxim.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using Business Service you need to add the outbound and inbound interfaces in the sender and receivers tabs in the Business service.

If you are using Business System try selection the radio button All instead of "From Business System" while selecting the interface.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> If you are using Business Service you need to add the outbound and inbound interfaces in the sender and receivers tabs in the Business service.

Thanks a million! That's the part I was missing. This solved the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maxim,

If you dont activate the inteface you will not see. Even if you activated if you dont see in ID then you need a cache refresh. You dont need to do cache refresh everytime, because it will be automatically do. Just in case if you dont see then you can refresh manually. Also only for business service you need to add manually. For business system you will pick it up from the list.

Regards,

---Satish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maxim,

Try these options

In the Message/Service interface select the options inbound or outbound correctly.

Refresh/clear the cache.

If you are using the PI7.1 server then when you are creating the business service at that time you have to add the inbound interface to that business service.

Regards

Ramesh