cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in ALEAUD Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i send the MATMAS Idoc from ECC to XI, it is giving success and iam expecting the ALEAUD back to SAP.

If the ALEAUD idoc is posted successfully to ECC means ,the outbound idoc status will be turned into 39 status.Else it is in 03 only

when i check the status of ALEAUD, few of the Status is in 51 and saying the error as

Error when locking the audit statistics for DR2CLNT200 DWMS ZATEMATMAS

Please let me know the solution for this.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This will help: [Note 573991 - COM: ALEAUD IDocs for several objects of one message type|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/573991]

Seems that collecting ALEAUD IDocs in WE20 and processing via scheduled report RBDAPP01 should fix it.

/Jakub

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vamshi,

This is a lock issue. When one idoc is trying to update a table and at the same time another idocs come to update it, then it will be locked.

In your case i believe the first ALEAUD got updated with success but when the second ALEAUD is upadting ECC, the third might have also reached thus locking it. If you can add some time delay in getting the response back then it might help with the lock issue.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jakub...

REgards

Edited by: Vamsi Krishna on Oct 8, 2009 5:30 PM

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi

Please check the following document for idoc Acknowledgement

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f6d2d790-0201-0010-9382-b50...

Regards

Abhijjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ALEAUD are setup and coming back correctly, But for few Idocs it is saying the bellow error

Error when locking the audit statistics for QR1CLNT500 WMSZETHCO ZMATMAS

Please tel me solution for this, why it is happening for few idocs only and few r getting updated succesfully

Regards

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It could be that when ALEAUD is coming back some person or service user is working on those segments/tables data and the data is locked for update. So you might need to investigate in that direction.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

If it is the case, iam generating 3 idocs at a time and out of two getting ALEAUD with success and one got failed.

If some one is locking the idoc or data or table means, the total 3 idocs shld get the same ALEAUD satus

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please update me

former_member182004
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vamsi,

Do you really need to send back to ECC the ALEAUD confimation? Because if it isn't you can disable this feature and just send the Idocs normally from ECC to PI.

Regards,

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

Yes, we need the ALEAUD back

Regards