cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSP fpr displaying appraisal documents for part appraisers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

We have a requirement to display the appraisal documents BSPs for Part appraisers as well. Currently the BSPs documents to do and received open_2 are for appraisees and appraisers.

We are planning copying and enhancing "document_wherepartcipated.htm ( which is for further participants..)

Has anyone encountered this requirement before, and if so how did you guys implement, which HAP document did you modify.

Thanks for your response.

Rachel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srini,

Wht u said is correct . We r also using the same ..

HAP_DOCUMENT/document_where_participated.htm for displaying Further participants appraisal documents.

For more Info...refer the foll thread .

Hope it helps.

Rgds,

Jothi.

Do Award pts for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jothi:

Thanks for your response. Do you have the steps for implementing the change.

Rachel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srini,

Mail me and i will send u the code for "Part Appraisal Documents"

Rgds,

Jothi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jothi:

I have rewarded the points. You can send me the mail to:

seniorsaphrconsultant@yahoo.com

Thanks

Rachel

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi!

I am also trying to do something similar. My goal is to change HAP_DOCUMENT BSP to allow Further Participants(FP) to change goal setting and appraisal documents.

for this i am changing the page document.where.participated.htm to enable the FP to change document(employee columns ONLY (objectives, checkboxes, employee assessment))for this i redirected the next page to 'change documnet'. Now i am able to change the appraisal document when i login as a further participant and if i am both the appraiser and apparisee. For the appraiser documents for which i am not the appraiser and appraisee, i am not able to change the fields in the document. I did some reasearch on this and came to know that some badis need to be used for this functionality.

Please advice If anyone came across such scenario.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thank you

manasa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi saumya,

Column controls are handled by the BADI <b> "HRHAP00_COL_ACCESS" </b>..u hav to implmnt this BADI.

Here u can easily turn the column availability to on/off/hide/display.

Rgds,

Jothi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jothi,

Thank you for your reply. This information really helped me alot.

But in the method GET_COLUMN_ACCESS, i have changed the 'availability' filed to 'X' when the column names are so and so(for ex: 'OBJECTIVES' (from the structure S_BODY_COLUMNS.

I kept a break point at that method and the availability field is changed properly.....but the objectives column is still grayed out....

am i missing something. Please advice.

Thank you,

saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Pls don't ask Q's in the closed thread.As this thread was made 'Already answered' ..there is a chance to skip.

Open new thread/unanswered threads for ur Q.

Rgds,

Jothi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jothi,

i did create a new thread "Change mode for 'further participant; in appraisal document " a few days ago but i didnot get any replies.

anyways,

i tested the page from the BSP application and it is working fine. i did give this page as the start page for the link in the portals but if i log into portal and test the page somehwere the processing mode is set back to blank and so it is nt working. but if i test it from bsp the processing mode is 'X'(which i set in the BSP).

Please suggest me.

thanks,

manasa

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got this solved!

thank you

manasa

Message was edited by: manasa

Answers (0)