Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory calendar change in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

There has been a change in Factory calendar (holiday changes) in R/3

How do I make the changes for calendar in APO ? Never done this. step-by-step procedure would help.

Looks like there is a 'holiday calender' assigned to 'factory calendar' and I have the factory-shut down dates.

Thanks

Pooja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pooja,

You can transfer Factory Calendars from R/3 to SCM. Here are the steps:

in SCM

Transaction RSA1

Select Source systems>SAP>your R/3 client.

Right click on the client>Select Transfer Global Settings.

Select Factory Calendars

Select Rebuild tables

Unfortunately, you may not update only a single calendar, you must update all calendars in SCM.

You can set this program up as a batch job using RSIMPCUST. Some companies run this regularly, depending on how often the calendars change in R/3 and how the changes will impact SCM.

If you have Timestreams that rely on your factory calendars, you will have to update these manually using /SAPAPO/CALENDAR transaction

Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If there is change in factory calender it cannot be transfered from R/3 . You need to define exactly same calender in APO.

1. Define/change exisiting holiday calender in APO.

2. if you define new holiday calender you need to assign this to factory calender.

3. If you define new factory calender also instead of using old one then you need to assign it time stream in APO.

if there is change in holidays only I will suggest to change exisiting holiday calender and keep rest of things same.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if any further inputs are required