cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Temp help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one tell me how below code works

<A class=SAPBEXBtnStd href="<SAP_BW_URL cmd="PROCESS_HELP_WINDOW" help_service="HW_OPEN_DIALOG" item="TITLE" subcmd="SELECTION" object_type="VW" SUBMIT_PARAMETER="CMD=LDOC&TEMPLATE_ID=ZANALYZER">">Open View</A>

</td>

Please tell me in details. like what is the use of each part of this code. i am new in web.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saha,

Could you share those documents?, if so let me know and I will send you my email address.

Kind regards,

CCH

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Doodle

I email id is saha_sap@yahoo.com

wondering if you kindly send that document to me

thanks

samit

former_member195980
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The link would call a window to select an existing view and then display it using the template ZANALYZER.

Here some basics:

<b>class</b> defines the style of the link and refers to an entry of the css-file, which is defined in the head of the html-page. With this class it would look similar to a button.

<b>href</b> is the link to the page that is executed.

<b><SAP_BW_URL ...></b> is not a html command but is replaced during runtime by the Web Application server of your BW system. It will then look like http://XXXXXX.XXX.XX:0000.

However the syntax is not quite right yet:

<A class="SAPBEXBtnStd" href="<SAP_BW_URL cmd='PROCESS_HELP_WINDOW' help_service='HW_OPEN_DIALOG' item='TITLE' subcmd='SELECTION' object_type='VW"' SUBMIT_PARAMETER='CMD=LDOC&TEMPLATE_ID=ZANALYZER'>">Open View</A>

Usually this link is put into a cell of a table. In this case it would begin with <td> and end with </td>.

Regards,

Beat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thinks for your reply

cmd='PROCESS_HELP_WINDOW' help_service='HW_OPEN_DIALOG' item='TITLE' subcmd='SELECTION' object_type='VW"' SUBMIT_PARAMETER='CMD=LDOC

but i like to know the use of followings

cmd='PROCESS_HELP_WINDOW'

help_service='HW_OPEN_DIALOG'

item='TITLE'

subcmd='SELECTION'

SUBMIT_PARAMETER='CMD=LDOC

Thanks

Samit