cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggering of copies window in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Can any one tell me how does the copies windows gets triggered ie : how does it process..

As per my knowledge after going through many links and sap help i came to know the main window gets triggered and secondary window gets triggered in the order in which we have defined in the left side node ie: the processing for main and secondary window will be done in the order in which we have defined in the page node and comming to fianl window it gets triggered when the processing is going on for the last time of the node...

But can any one tell me how does the copies window gets triggered and when...

Like say in a page the nodes are defined in the below way

PAGE

a) secondary window

b) copies window

c) main window

d) copies window

Now can any one tell me how this copies window gets triggered and how does it create the number of copies which are required using copies window.

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the print program where u r calling the smartform fm. there in the structure output_options pass the parameter tdcopies depending on the number passed to td copies copies window will get triggered

Edited by: Kartik Tarla on Sep 19, 2009 5:43 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Good question to ponder.. Well the answer is;

The trigger point for the copy window is from the output command. For eg : if i am tro have a simple smartform with 2 windows...1 as the main window and the nxt as a cpoy window both have a text element with different texts in each.

Now in the output options if you mention the number of copies to be printed in the specific printer is "1" then only the main window gets printed. If you provide the number of copies as"2" then there are 2 pages printed..One is only having the main window content and the second with copy window contect. The copy window content is based on teh "OUTPUT TO" option you select for the copy window general attributes.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

former_member212002
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

Please have a llok @ following link, for an ultimate example on copies winodw.

www dot saptechnical dot com/Tutorials/Smartforms/Copies/Window.htm

Regards,

Abhinab Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

already done with that tutorial... i know how to print a form using copies window..... But i need how it works,,,

Please read my question completely.....

Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can karthik get 3000 + points for just 187 posts.... which can be maximun upto 1870 if his all posts are awarded 10 points each...

Is there some probs with form points currently...

Regards

Kumar

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no problem with the points system buddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

how is this possible....

Iam able to see 3092 points for ur 190 posts..... how can be that....

Regards

Kumar

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dont u think u shud be concentrating on getting your problem solved first.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> how is this possible....

> Iam able to see 3092 points for ur 190 posts..... how can be that....

>

> Regards

> Kumar

If someone changes company, for example, and gets a new S... id, they can take their points with them - but the post count is reset.

matt

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I migrated my P-user id to S-user id and got points transferred.

Hope that clarifies kumar's doubts.