cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI NFE StatusService Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I'm testing my Nfe process, but the Status Service is not ok..

I dont know why, because I've configuration this scenary according the sap best practices...

In Nfe monitor the status is red since the test started...

STATUS ERROR: 70

In the SOAP ADAPTER that will comunicate with sefaz i entered theses parameters:

target url: http://nfe.fazenda.sp.gov.br:443/DigitalSignature/ws?style=document .....> SP

Configure user authentication: Is it needed?

Proxy: I configurated the proxy according my Internet Explorer uses for others sites.

Obs.: I've heard about the password be UPPERCASE, it has some sense? If so, what password? proxy or authentication one?

Thanks and regards,

André Ramalho.

Edited by: Andre Ferreira Ramalho on Sep 18, 2009 2:54 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Client authentication is the question you must raise to your client. It is not a mandatory parameter. It is required in case secure communication with client authetication is required by client.

Not sure if Uppercase password requirement still exists. I believe it should work otherwise also. In your case, we are dealing with the password required to access the service.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tks a lot for ur answer Prateek,

so, do u know what can be happen?

In the NFe monitor, the error status is 70.

Do u need some infomation to help me?

Tks buddy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure, but see if the similar kind of incident might have discussed in below forum.

Refer the solution given by Henrique

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ow!!

I did what Henrique said on that forum, but my problem became worst!!!

In sxmb_moni, it was appearing with green flag... in the grc nfe monitor, the status was yellow, wasst = 2..

now, the both places are RED status...

Please, what can i do now?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I am having the similar issue.

I am running a service staus job "/XNFE/CHECK_SRV_STATUS" every half hour for testing but I am getting the error code 70 in the NFE browser monitor under service status tab.

1. Looking at the table /XNFE/SRVSTA I see the following information.

MANDT xxx

CUF 35

TPAMB 2

CHECKTMPL 20,091,028,xxxxxxxx

STATUS

TMED 0

ERROR STATUS 70

RETURN DATE

RETURN TIME 00:00:00

TZONE BRAZIL

RETURNTMPL 0.0000000

XOBS

ERROR TEXT MESSAGE.GENERAL

2.Checking at the communication channels in PI under RWB i see the error in two communication channels corresponding to t2o regions which I have defined

Audit Log for Message: dec3d072-07ad-c8f1-822f-005056b819bc

Time Stamp Status Description

2009-10-28 10:44:55 Success Message successfully received by messaging system. Profile: XI URL: http://hostname:5xx00/MessagingSystem/receive/AFW/XI Credential (User): PIISUSER

2009-10-28 10:44:55 Success Using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System. Trying to put the message into the request queue.

2009-10-28 10:44:55 Success Message successfully put into the queue.

2009-10-28 10:44:55 Success The message was successfully retrieved from the request queue.

2009-10-28 10:44:55 Success The message status set to DLNG.

2009-10-28 10:44:55 Success Delivering to channel: SRVSC_SOAP_RCV

2009-10-28 10:44:55 Success MP: Entering module processor

2009-10-28 10:44:55 Success MP: Processing local module localejbs/sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.soapadapter/XISOAPAdapterBean

2009-10-28 10:44:55 Success SOAP: request message entering the adapter with user J2EE_GUEST

2009-10-28 10:44:58 Error SOAP: call failed: java.io.IOException: invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML; HTTP 403 Forbidden

Q.2 Second question I have is we have configured core system NFE in ERP itself so for that I have defined two RFC's between ERP and PI 7.0 systems

1. ABAP RFC

2. HTTP RFC

My question with respect to this is which RFC should be used while creating a NFE.

Thanks and regards

Basit Shaikh

Edited by: Shaikh Basit on Oct 28, 2009 6:44 PM

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

André,

green flag doesnt mean success, it means it was scheduled.

If now it's read, at least it was executed.

Check SXMB_MONI to see the detailed error.

Basit,

notice the "403 forbidden" error in the audit log.

It means your client certificate (which is mandatory for NFE communications with the government systems) was not accepted by the government system. Check if it's correctly imported in the Key Store and configured in the adapter.

Best,

Henrique.

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Basit,

for more details regarding the communication between the several components, check item "3.3.5. Communication User Details" of this blog: /people/henrique.pinto/blog/2008/06/12/sap-grc-nfe-10--new-solution-introduction-implemention-best-practices

Basically, you need to create a new client within your ERP system for NFE.

Then you'll have RFC (ABAP) between ERP client and NFE client and Proxy (HTTP) between NFE client and PI.

Best,

Henrique.