cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver File CC errror message

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guys,

I am working on IDOC to File scenario whre I am getting Follwing error in File sender CC in RWB.. IN SXMB_MONI IDOC message is successful

Message processing failed. Cause: javax.ejb.EJBException: Exception in getMethodReady() for stateless bean sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.appxml|com.sap.aii.af.ejb.jarxml|CallAdapterWithMessageBean; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.util.pool.PoolException: javax.ejb.EJBException: Exception raised from invocation of public void com.sap.aii.af.app.modules.CallAdapterWithMessageBean.ejbCreate() throws javax.ejb.CreateException method on bean instance com.sap.aii.af.app.modules.CallAdapterWithMessageBean@4ba33360 for bean sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.appxml|com.sap.aii.af.ejb.jarxml|CallAdapterWithMessageBean; nested exception is: javax.ejb.CreateException: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup of SapXIJDBCAdapterService

Any Idea?

Thanks

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kenny_scott
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

the module is using the JDBC service for JNDI lookup therefore can you check that the JDBC service has started using the Visual Administrator or if PI 7.1 then NWA

[NWA - stop and start services|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=113246923]

Regards

Kenny

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

As stated I restarted the service but still the following error exist:

Delivering the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: javax.ejb.EJBException: Exception in getMethodReady() for stateless bean sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.appxml|com.sap.aii.af.ejb.jarxml|CallAdapterWithMessageBean; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.util.pool.PoolException: javax.ejb.EJBException: Exception raised from invocation of public void com.sap.aii.af.app.modules.CallAdapterWithMessageBean.ejbCreate() throws javax.ejb.CreateException method on bean instance com.sap.aii.af.app.modules.CallAdapterWithMessageBean@58e01320 for bean sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.appxml|com.sap.aii.af.ejb.jarxml|CallAdapterWithMessageBean; nested exception is: javax.ejb.CreateException: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup of SapXIJDBCAdapterService..

In CC in short LOG its states as Functioning but the status is in RED and the error message as stated above.

Even I tried wtih giving the wrong server details but still its giving the same error instead of saying wrong server details or so!....

Any inputs?

Thanks

Rajeev

Edited by: rajeev raj on Sep 19, 2009 3:19 PM

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You must also try full CPACache refresh with PIDIRUSER.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This happens when something is wrong with the related module configuration or the service itself. It would be a good idea to recreate the channel and try. If it doesn't work, restart the File service from Visual Admin.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I recreated the FCC again with the same name but no success..Now I see the channel is in Green but no file is placed in the folder.. more over I see in the CC Monitoring in RWD a message

1 channels; error when updating the statuses of 1 channels prior to applying the filter

No idea where the problem is:

Thanks

Rajeev

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Its sure that this problem is with File Adapter service in SAP J2EE engine.Try to create new communication channel and then try once again. If you will get the same problem then restart File adapter service from Visual Administrator.

Finally,Check with basis, the problem is in Adapter Engine.

Regards

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

What all modules are you using with receiver File adapter channel?

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

I didnt inserted any manually.. I see only one Module by default

CALLSapAdaptor LocalEnterpriseBean 0

Apart from that nothing I see in Module tab.

Thanks

Rajeev