cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LUW Cannot be executed either now or once again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

There are 3 entries in SM58 of XI system with Status text as 'Function module executed'

When i try to execute LUV i am getting the error in the staus bar "This LUW cannot be executed either now or once again".

These messages should be send to SAP system.

Please help !!!!

Regards,

Suresh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use transaction SMQR or SMQ2 to reset the status of queues

For this to initiate processing of messages stuck in the queue, make sure to set following IS configuration parameter

MONITOR QRFC_RESTART_ALLOWED to value 1

otherwise schedule the report RSQIWKEX to run periodically. This report enables automatically resets the queues.

Go through this blog:

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Finally Try deleting the WF_BATCH .

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This means they have already been taken by functional module for re-execution and hence cannot be executed again.

Try refreshing the queues and you will see the entries are executed (or are again in error)

Regards

suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the inputs.

The idoc has reached the sap system with 64 status.

However i still find the entries in SM58 of XI. Shall i go ahead and delete the entries from there?

Regards,

Suresh.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If its a production server, then the answer is no.

Are you collecting the Idocs? If not, then do you have RBDAPP01 report scheduled?

Regards,

Prateek

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

how can you be sure this is not some other mesage.

Is it stuck with some error? If yes then provide us the error also try restarting. If that also didnt solve the see whether this is the one which got posted (double click and see the payload) IF you are double sure go ahead and delete it

Regards

Surah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Its confirm that the message is same, coz i have found the idoc in receiver sap system based on the idoc number got from IDX5 of XI just by using tracking option.

Now, is it ok to delete the entries in SM58 of XI.

Regards,

Suresh.

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I will suggest you check R3 too to see that the IDoc was reached ther. Some times because of Authorization problem the IDoc will be in XI and is shown only in SM58

IF the IDoc has reached RS then compare the Segment fields, if everything looks convincing go ahead !!!

Regards

Suraj