Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consign Fill up partial deliveries

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can i restrict the partial deliveries possiblity for Consignment fill up as i want only complete delivery for the same if the partially material is available when i create the consignment fill up order.

And i dont want to do the restriction for the customer in customer master/ material master / CMIR.

I want only for consignment fill up order.

Thanks

JJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then the only possibility is Enhancement my friend. We also did this for Fill up in case of consignment. We had a check over consignement document type and Available quantity, if available qty is greater than order then the order will save else not.

Thanks,

Raja

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Raja,

Thanks for the prompt response. In my case even if the partail material available then order should get saved, but it shuld not allow me to do partial delivery, but only after the full qty available.

Reg

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then in your case you can ask your ABAPer to put warning and not error or may be put delivery block.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

JJ,

As per standard, the Complete / Partiald elivery will come form the master records only. If you dont want that then the below can be done to restrict the partial delivery.

HEADER LEVEL:

While creating the sales order, go to Header level and look for the field "Complete Delivery"

The system proposes the indicator from the customer master record. You can change the indicator manually in the sales document header. If you allow partial deliveries for the entire sales document, you can control partial delivery criteria more precisely at the item level during sales order and delivery processing.

ITEM LEVEL:

Also at item level: Look for the "Part. /Del. / Item" field.

Use

You use this field to control partial deliveries at the item level. If the customer allows partial delivery, you can choose from different partial delivery options. For example, you can specify whether the customer allows you to make one delivery attempt only on the requested delivery date or whether unlimited delivery attempts are possible.

When partial delivery indicator 'D' is set, the order can never have status 'fully deivered'. You must complete each item by entering a reason for rejection. This could be applied to scheduling agreements, for example.

Dependencies

You can enter a value in this field only if the customer allows partial deliveries for the entire sales document.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Closed