cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI integration with HMRC system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Have any one did any kind of integration with HMRC(HM Revenue & Customs) EDI interfaces?

If yes I would like to know a bit on.....

1. Is Seeburger Adapters provide standard mapping for the X2E/E2X conversion in this scenario?

2.Any Standard content is shipped with SAP XI for the integratrion?

Thanks for your response.

Regards,

Sunil.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure about the HMRC system, but you may get related E-Filling related content from Service marketplace.

Is this a separate module or customs is part of GTS module?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Thanks for the repsonse.

I saw a blog on E filing. /people/vasanthkumar.s2/blog/2009/03/19/e-filing-gb-configuration

But not sure how much relavent it will be in HMRC.

From HMRC offical site (http://www.hmrc.gov.uk) I can able to get some EDIFACT stanadards like...P45PT1, P45PT3, P38A . ...... and file formats are available there. Checked in the Stanadard BIC mapping ....no structure available with these names

Lets see any one got any other pointers to make

Regards,

Sunil.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I went to the site you mentioned. One relevant thing could be NCTS - New Computerised Transit System. This is what we use in our Customs related flow. For this Seeburger have certain mappings which will cost you additionally. But I believe you have to convince them to provide PI compliant mappings. If they don't agree, then all they would provide will be the mapping specifications.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apart from NCTS.....

in "CIS" ...SAP and Seeburger are listed as "Software provided by commercial suppliers".

in "PAYE Online for Employers" --- Seeburger is listed in EDI transalator.

No further information is available in google...

I think I need to drop a mail to the email's provided for Seeburger and SAP in HMRC site

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One thing is for sure that there won't be any standard content

You may contact Seeburger may be via SAP for licensing cost of these requirements.

For CIS, you may start with SAP Note 157009.

I would suggest you to search SAP Notes more on CIS and PAYE and you may find more relevant information.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos