cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage bin are not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Could you please help me for my query. We are doing Outbound deliveries for Stock transport orders and we TOs are creating

through VL06O. and some time we are using LT01 to move the material form bin to bin and while confirming the TO system is

giving the error, storage bins are not found but bins are there.and what is the reason for this and how to resolve this.

2. One more Query:

What is the use of LT10 (As i know it is for the bin to bin transfer).

but we have LT01, here also we can transfer bin to bin. what is the main difference. Plz explain

I will appriciate your help.

thnx

raghu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Find below the answer of your Q

1) Check the storage type defined into the WM1 view for the same material. Check the availability of bins in the same storage type

if both are matching then check the weight parameter of the storage bin and the pallet which you are planning to move into the

Bins

2) LT01 is for single line item whereas LT10 is for collective processing

Regards

Manish

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This has been ansered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Csaba is correct you should not use LT01 or LT10 for a delivery you should create the TO against the delivery.

With LT01 you can only process one material at a time but as much of that materials as you require,

With LT10 you can move multiple materials at the same time BUT you can only move ALL of them and only to the same place

E.G 10 materials 100 pf each to 999

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you do picking for outbound deliveries you shouldn't use LT01 / LT10. LT01 / LT10 won't updae the status of the delivery.

So, please use LT03, VL06O, or you can even do the picking from VL02N.

LT01 / LT10 is for ad-hoc bin to bin stock transfer. Generally it is used only for correction in connection with deliveries.

Regards,

Csaba