cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real Estate Management Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have recently worked on a standard smartform of Real Estate Management.The standard tcode RECPA520 was assigned the zsmartform,which was used to check the Zsmartform with the changes.I want to confirm how to assign my zsmartform to the standard tcode RECPA520 .

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transaction SPRO

Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX) --> Correspondence --> PDF-Based Forms (Mass Print and Single Print) --> Correspondence Activities and Applications --> Define Correspondence Activities

Check you correspondance activity and click on Assign Recipients and Forms

These correspondance activity are shown as drop down in RECPA520

Regards

Edited by: Rajvansh Ravi on Sep 18, 2009 1:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajvansh for the prompt reply.I am aware of the steps that you have mentioned in the reply.I have tested my ZFORM in RECPA520.I don't know how the ZFORM was assigned to the standard TCODE RECPA520.I wanted to know the procedure for that.

OK I have found the location where the Assignment of the ZFORM has been done.But previously when I had worked on MM Module I had assigned the ZFORM to Standard Tcode using Tcode NACE.Kindly ellborate.

Edited by: p317980 on Sep 22, 2009 1:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You need to first find the Output type and the standard form attached to the driver program "RECPA520". This info can be fetcehd from TNAPR table. Once you have got the details, you can then get into NACE tcode to configure your new custom smartform instaed of the existing Standard one. Get the application type, output type from TNAPR table. Then select the particular outpput type in NACE nad click on processing routine. This is the place where the new Smartform name needs to be updated.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Varna