cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error While loading data for LIS InfoSources.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am receivng the following error while doing a delta update for 2LIS_01_S001:

Caller 09 contains an error message.

The error occurred in Extractor .

"Faulty DataSource 2LIS_01_S001 or error in LIS environment for S001. Errors in Source System."

I have tried by disabling the LIS structure in R/3. But I still i am receiving the error.

When I checked using MCSCHECK, I received "Evaluation structure not generated." message.

How to resolve the issue.

Regards

Jay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayanth,

I dont know if you received my docs.

Anyways, pls. refer to my earlier reply in one of the forums...

Follow the steps mentioned there by me step by step and confirm if you have done each of the steps correctly.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

I am checking the link. I will let you know the update.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry, wrong post.

Message was edited by: Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shreya,

I have checked LBW0 and found out that the error code is 8.

So, it is specifying that I have to setup the new LIS environment. The exact message is "Set up the new LIS environment. You do not have to delete the LIS environment first."

Shreya how to setup the LIS. How to setup the LIS environment. Should I have to go to LBW2 and then execute to fill Info Structure Table???

Also I have one more doubt. Should I have to fill the delta tables to get the deltas into BW.

Regards

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jayanth

how to setup the LIS. How to setup the LIS environment

here are the steps

-- activate the update of your structure with OMO1 transaction, specify the period split (eg. monthly, weekly) and the update mode ( eg. synchronous or asynchronous)

--Setup LIS Environment with transaction RMCSBIWC...after setting up the LIS environment, 2 transparent tables and 1 extract structure is generated for this particular info structure. Within transaction SE11 you can view the tables ‘SnnnBIW1’, ‘SnnnBIW2’ and the structure ‘SnnnBIWS’ and the InfoStructure itself ‚Snnn‘. The tables S5nnnBIW1 & SnnnnBIW2 are used to assist the delta update process within BW.

Extract structure ‘SnnnnBIWC’ is used as an interface structure between OLTP InfoStructure and BW.

--Generate InfoSource in the same transaction (RMCSBIWC)

--Populate BW

--Activate Delta Updating in LIS in the same transaction

This link may help u

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/c1/3754f7449a11d188fe0000e8322f96/frameset.htm

and also see the OSS notes reg on this

OSS Note 168131

let me know if u hav futehr dbts

-Shreya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks like may be database error.can u check with the basis people

Any Locks ?

Try to go in R/3 to check if in LBW0 if you have all the setup correct,did you activate the delta update ?

SAP Note which probably has the solution for the customizing (LBW0/LBWE) error:

SAP Note: 115192

Symptom

The data contents of the key fields within the 'delta tables' SnnnBIW1 or SnnnBIW2 are 'corrupt'. Therefore a delta update from structures of the logistics information system is not possible although the environment necessary for this is set up. During the update, SQL error 804 or error M2022 can occur.

In Transaction LBW0 (linking LIS information structures to SAP-BW), error M+040

This is caused by an incorrect sequence of key fields in the delta tables SnnnBIW1 and SnnnBIW2.

Solution

Change the sequence of key fields in the Data Dictionary (Transaction SE11) in the delta tables so that it corresponds to the sequence of the Snnn table in question (for example: the sequence of the tables S260BIW1 and S260BIW2 must be identical with the sequence of table S260) (The message M2 369 'Generated object! Use maintenance of info structure (MC22).' can be ignored). Then activate the delta tables.

In our case S001BIW1 differs from S001, so were are going to correct this and try LBW0/LBWE again.

Hope this may helps

-Shreya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayatnh,

Pls. let me know your email id, let me send few docs that can help you out.

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

My email Id id sapbw2006@gmail.com.

I will be very thankful for your help. Hope the issue will be resolved.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayanth,

The reason is because of inconsistent structure in the setup tables. It creates 2 setup tables right? Pls. check the order of fields arranged in the two setup tables. They need to be consistent. You can check in SE11 for viewing the fields.

If my point is right, you need to ask the basis guy to rearrange the sequence probably in the second setup table so that, they have consistency in the order of fields.

( You may assign points , if this helps you...)

Thanks,

Raj

Message was edited by: Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

As suggested by you, I have checked the two InfoStructures S001BIW1 and S001BIW2. All the fields in both the tables are in the same order. So i guess there isn't any problem in the InfoStructures. So how to proceed further. Please help me out.

Regards

Jay