cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP PROGRAMMING in WEB DYNPRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

After days of installing netweaver and mini sap succesfully. I am wondering how i could i access the web dynpro for abap.

Can some one help me in providing me solution to access web dynpro.

Regards

ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Hopefully you install the ABAP stack sneak preview of Netweaver 2004s. This is the only sneak preview that will allow you to work with WDA. Once installed, log onto the system using SAPgui, then enter tcode SE80, there you will see a drop down box, with a bunch of objects in it. Select Web Dynpro Component, enter a name for the component starting with "Z" and hit enter. The system will ask you if you want to create it, say yes. That's it. You can now start developing your application.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rich,

Thankx for the help. I have one more question how can i access my portal server.

portal for (Netweaver with J2EE http:
localhost:50000

how about for portal for (Netweaver with ABAP)

Regards

ram

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Ram, I think you may be a bit confused about the architecture. The Netweaver Portal runs on the Netweaver Java Stack only. You need a java stack in order run a portal. You have only an ABAP stack, you can develop WDA applications, then you can access them from your portal from another box. Download and install the Java stack either on the same box(if it can handle it) or on a separate box. Then you will be able to tie your WDA appliation to an iview in your portal.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on ECC 5.0,and i followed the same steps i.e. SE80 and then entered a name starting from 'Z' in web-dynpro component.But the system is not asking for creation,on execute it is only displaying "no objects correspond to selection criteria".I think i have to create through some specific T-code.

Can you guide.

Regards

Ankur

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends ,

I am trying to install WEbdyn pro for ABAP .. i have downloaded free software from the sdn.. its 1.5 GB

installation was successfull but when i log on to MMC when i start the NSP server start every thing turns Green and when i start the SAP logon ... Disp + work get stopped and im not able to log on into it ...

can you suggest how to install .....

Regards

Vijay baskeren

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You should post your question in its own thread instead of tacking it onto a closed thread. Also there is a separate forum for questions reguarding the installatino and setup of the SDN Sneak Preview systems. When you repost, please include details from your Disp+Work Log files as to why they stopped.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey ram

this sandeep here u r australian roommate buddy u rember u me and lokesh gandhi. what is u r email address dude i am working in portals to just mail me u r email address to sandeep_sandu@hotmail.com or 77.sandeep@gmail.com

Regards

sandeep