cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We maintain Location ID's at WBS level and we won't to filter WBS's based Location ID's. However SAP Standard PS Reports (Ex: CN43N) does not contain the Location ID. Is there is a particular reason for this or is there any other alternative?

Many Thanks,

Dileepa.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the Note: 43493

Hope it helps...

Thanks!!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

To use Functonal Location field in WBS master data, all the locations must be maintained in PM configuration. If a different location definitions are required exclusively for P.S then you can explore to use USER FIELDS. They will appear in all Stnd PS reports.

Thanks

Saikishore.Ganga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am not referring to the Functional Location field. I am referring to Location Field which is available at WBS level in PS, at Functional Locations in PM and at Asset Master in FI.

Thanks,

Dileepa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Other option would be to copy the location field into a (create a substitution with simple exit) user defined field. You can then use this user defined field in all the standard reports.

Could be clumsy solution, take a call.

Regards

Sreenivas

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is you are talking about Funcational Location. Then in that case you can find out the same in all std. PS reports. Ater executing reports just select Change Layout & select funcational location to disply side.

Before executing report you can make selection of WBS based on funcation locations. Go to Cn43n use dynamica selection ( Shift + F4 ) --> Expand masterdata WBS elements --> double click on Funcational location --> Give the values there for F.L. & in WBS fileld put * --> Execute the report.

your report will fetch only WBS which has give funcational location .

With Regards

Nitin P.

-

Sorry I got, you are talking about Location.....

Edited by: Nitin Patoliya on Sep 18, 2009 3:50 PM