cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to cancel Message in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a requirement to cancel a message (message id given) in sxmb_moni where the receiver could not be determined. Please let me know how I can cancel such a message.

I tried cancelling the message, but I was unable to do so using 'smq2' , 'swel' and the 'cancel message' option under Edit in sxmb_moni.

Please help me out.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SXMB_MONI, provide the MSg ID and cancel

Is it throwing some error? Also check this thread

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

I tried using RSXMB_CANCEL_MESSAGES and also ctrl+F8 but still the mesage is not getting deleted.Please give some other solution.

regards

Debansu

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When trying to manually cancel the message using sxmb_moni, are you getting some error?

I hope you understand that the cancelled message won't be deleted from the system. It will only remain there in cancelled state. What sort of flag are you getting in front of this message in sxmb_moni?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

I am getting a 'No Receiver Found' flag in moni.

regards

Debansu

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok. This is a final status and there is no need to cancel or perform anything else on this message. Such a message is received explicitly when you have used option Terminate message Processing in Receiver determination in ID if no receiver matches the condition.

Regards,

Prateek

former_member732072
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Debansu,

Please have a look at the following links which might be of help to you . They have a similar problem as yours.

Best Regards.