cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello thr,

When I am creating a sales order, the system is meeting the requested delivery date. However, it gives the availability screen and is creating second schedule line with the same delivery date and the first schedule line.

Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The below links may help you

[Scheduling|http://sapsdforum.com/category/availability-check/]

[Availability Check| http://sapsdforum.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/sd_avchk.pdf];

[FORUM|;

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls. check whether it taking forward scheduling i feel..

Pls. revert if not solved...

Regards

Deepak Dhingra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. Where do I check if it is working on forward scheduling. Also, it is happening only with one customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Pls. check how the Availibility check is configured (All the settings , All inward & outward movent for ACheck),

I feel there you got the solution.

Pls. revert if not solved...

Regards

Deepak Dhingra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally, system takes to the availability control screen when it is unable to confirm the total quantity for the Requested Delivery date.

In the availabilty control screen you can see the Confirm quantity for the Requested Delivery date.

If you have already left the screen then go to the schedule line for the item. If it has done Forward scheduling then it must have given a different Delivery date in the second schedule line.

As you are saying that it is the same date in the second schedule line then check what is the Confirm quantity there.

You can check the details of the scheduling by selecting the second schedule line and click on the "Shipping" button below.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Pls. check whether your system working on forward scheduling.

pls. revert if not solved

Regards

Deepak Dhingra