cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10A

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI GURUS,

MY USER WANTS TO CREATE A SINGLE DELIVERY FOR A COMBINATION OF ORDERS BUT THE SYSTEM IS SPLITTING THE DELIVERY I.E. THE SYSTEM IS CREATING ONE DELIVERY FOR ONE ORDER BUT I WANT ONE DELIVERY FOR 2 TO 3 ORDERS

MY SHIPPING POINT,SHIP TO PARTY AND SHIPPING DATE R THE SAME .

I HAVE ALSO CHECKED THE COPY CONTROL FOR THE SAME

IT'S FINE.

MY USER IS DOING IT THRU T CODE VL10A

PLEASE REPLY ON IT ASAP

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mohit,

Pls. check the plant is same or not..

Also check whetheer Incoterms are also same or different, some time if happen due to that also..

Pls. revert if not solved....

Regards

Deepak Dhingra

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

i have 3 condition records for a a material system is populating the right condition record and is showing the rest a s inactive

but in the profit margin line it is showing negative value which should be positive and that too a vague figure

eg_ my material is priced at inr 300000 (pr00)

cashdiscount is 20%(cash discount should be 60000) but system is showing only 6000

it's v.p.r.s. is inr 250000

profit margin 220000-

profit margin's subtotal field is blank in it's respective pricing procedure

thanks

mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

To have the combination order for single deliveries the orders shl have commom criteria of

customer shd allow "order combination " this check box will be there in customer master data and check the order combination sales order also.

same ship - to party,

shipping point ,

Route

inco terms

Former Member
0 Kudos

In order to combine several orders/order items into one Delivery,

The order items must have same

- Ship-to-party

- Shipping point

- Delivery duedate

- Route

- Incoterm

Check all of the above.

Beside the above requirement, the Customer (Ship-to-party) must allow order combination.

So, ensure that, "Order combination" check box is selected in the Customer master > Sales area data > Shipping tab of the Ship-to-party.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please dont use CAPS in this forum.

Coming to your issue, go to VTFL, select your item category for the combination of your delivery type and billing type and assign routine 001 for the field "Data VBRK/VBRP".

Of course all other datas like Ship To Party, Inco Term, Transportation Group, Loading Group etc., should be same for all materials.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello mr. Laxmipathy

sorry sir it won't happen again

thanks

mohit