cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating sales return with reference invoice number and item can be edited

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement of creating sales return with reference invoice number and the item can be edited.

I have maintained copying routine 303 in copy control, but the item cannot edited.

Help me please.

Regards

Saiful arif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to change the return order Line item quantity, I think you can do it without issue.

If you want to change the material code also, then try this option.

Go to Copy control IMG setting - Copying Control: Billing Document to Sales Document

Tx: VTAF

Then select the relevant document combination. Go to Item level. Select the relevant item category.

Set "Update document flow" field to BLANK.

Test from the beginning.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope your requirement is not changing the return order quantity as suggested above, but to change the material code itself. Let me know if my understanding is correct, so that suitable suggestion can be given.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

For your info i use "Fast Data Entry of Characteristic in Sales Document". With that i can entry detail of the finished goods like length, width, core, etc.

My requirement are i can change the information in characteristic level, also unit of measure & plant.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Best Regards,

Saiful arif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arif,

Its vary much possible its a standard SAP Practice,must ensure that you can not return the Qty. more then order ....

You can only rerurn either the same Order Qty. or the Less then Order Qty.

Pls. revert if not SOLVED..........

Regards

Deepak Dhingra