cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A/R Summary in Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can any body chare the A/R summary in Credit Management and How it is useful.

What are the objects and how it get updated.

Thanks & regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please check in the standard report FDK43, the field last payment is updating.

regards,

Nithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

No reply received. Problem not solved. Closing the issue.

Thanks & regads

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To activate the AR aging thru credit managment pls proceed as follows:

SPRO->Financial Accounting (new)>Accounts receivable and accounts Payble>Credit managment->Define preliminary settings for credit managment.

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In customer master,please check whether payment history record is activated in company code data.

Regards,

Nithin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have marked it and tested again. The A/R Summary is not updated in credit Management. Could you please check and let me know.

Thanks & regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can any body chare the A/R summary in Credit Management and How it is useful.

A: A/R summary is not changeable by anybody. A?R summary is just a track of all in & out for that particular customer in credit management.

What are the objects and how it get updated.

All the paid items and incoming/outgoing payments are part of A/R summary and system will automatically update the details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

Thanks for the definition. I have configured my Credit Management with Dynamic Check. System is working fine and credit exposure, sales revenure are updated in credit Master.

But A/R summary is not updated and I am unable to open the push button. I would based on what settings it will be updated so that I will configure according to that.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In Automatic Credit control settings,

SPRO>SD>Basic function>Credit Mang./Risk MAng.>Credit management-->Define automatic credit control.

Select your CCAr and go to detail screen.

under "Checks in FI accounting/old A/R summary" tick mark the payer and fill other fields as per your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done the same. Still my account Summary is not updated. Still my question is opened.

Thanks & Regards