Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quota is not updated in S992

former_member508729
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For a requirement I have changed setting of S992 infostructure in SPRO where S992 is alligned from Monthly to weekly quota updation. Now issue is when I create a sales order the sales order quantity is not getting updated in S992 infostructure's Incoming Order quantity field. Is this a standard functionality of SAP or this quota updation is generally handelled through user exits?

Regards

Ashutosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is a standard functionality of SAP

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

former_member508729
Active Participant
0 Kudos

its resolved now

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh

Its nice to hear that your problem has been solved. Kindly share with us where the problem was in your issue.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashutosh,

Like I have told you,You check the fields which are updated in S001 and the fields which are in S992 are same.Mostly when the functional select the key figures they will not aware of which field to select.For e.g. there will 2 sold to party, we have to select kunnr and for order quantity there will be more than 1 field.So Please check the correctness of the same.

regards,

Nithin

former_member508729
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

the structure S002 has got the incoming order quantity field with contents as order quantity in it

structure s992 has got these field only but there contents are left blank.

what could be the issue

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashutosh,

Goto SPRO->Logistics - general->Logistics information system->Logistics Data Warehouse->General Checking Tool for LIS

Give the infostructure and check where the error is.But I some how feel the key figures selected could be wrong.Check the field selected in infostructure and the field which is updating in S001 is the same.

regards,

Nithin.

former_member508729
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I checked this utility with S992 structure and i get errors in two areas

General consistency of table entries

and

update program

In both these areas one common error I found was

TMC2Q table entry is missing for RMCX0043/44/46/47 also other things are

Wrong TMC2P table entry for program RMCX0046 and

No TMC2F entry for routine F0001_UPDATE

are these factors causing the problem

Thanks

Ashutosh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think Nitin has given steps in the configuration part to check the data has been maintained or not , But as you are facing the error , Go to OMO1 and check wheather the infostructuere S992 is updated or not updated. If it is in No updation then check the update and then check wheather the data is being updated or not

Regards

Srinath

former_member508729
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Thanks for reply.

I checked OMO1 and there updat option for S992 is selected as 1 for other structures including S001 it is 2. do i need to change for S992 to option 2.

Thanks

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change it to 2 and check if it is working.

Regards,

Nithin

former_member508729
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I was checking the tcode MCVR and I get one thing is that#

Update log was showing below error

No updating because ...

... value of key figure is zero

what this mean. do I need to do some settings here?

Thanks

Ashutosh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh

If the Updation is 1 then there is no problem . But when you are running MCVR and as you faced the log of error because of Key figures is Zero , so check the key figures & characteristics that you have maintained.Just check the key figures and characteristics and execute and check wheather there is any inconsistency or not

Regards

Srinath

former_member508729
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This is what system is showing for MCVR

UpNo Key figure Contents O/N Item Schd

0001 Incoming orders qty No updating New 10 1

Thanks

Ashutosh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh

That is what i said in my previous thread , Just check the key figures and characteristics that you have maintained. So check the Incoming orders qty , and Item Schedule fields that you have maintained for the infostructure S992 .Check whether you have updated or not for those fields

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In transaction code MCVR, give the document number and execute.You will get to know which info structure it is updating.if it is not updating then please tell if it is updating standard like s001.if it is updating standard then it could be error in the infostructure.

Regards,

Nithin

Edited by: Nithin N on Sep 21, 2009 11:36 AM

former_member508729
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

The outout of MCVR is showing infostructure S992 but Update flag is not set, i think its not updating S992. I checked for S001 if I drill down further it is showing the values updated with key figure , contents o/n and Item.

e.g.

0001 Incoming orders 500.00 New 10

Please suggest if infostructure is wrongly created then what shall I need to do here.

Thanks

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is customer and material relevant to statistics.ie is it maintianed in respective master.

Regards,

Nithin.

former_member508729
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes...The master data (against articles and customers) are all as required test and production client as checked by my functional colleague

Thanks

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask him to check the planning period is maintained correctly in MC7F.But i am not sure because of this the order is not updating.But let him check.

regards,

Nithin

former_member508729
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked this MCF7 ans all fields have similar settings as

forecast checked

time based disaggregation checked

Agreegation type

Total created checked

Checking group and rule are kept blank

Regards

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashutosh,

There are many setting to be checked for updating in LIS.

a) IN OVRH ensure the statistical group is 1.

b) In OVRI ensure the statistical group is 1.

c) In OVRP Assign Update Group at Item Level

d) OVRO Assign Update Group at Header Level

Ofcourse, this must have been done.Kindly check the above.

Regards,

Nithin.

former_member508729
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for your reply. I need to check with my functiional consultant to do proper setting whatever you have said and need to create SO. I will confirm you if it works,

Thanks again.

Regards

Ashutosh

former_member508729
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

My functional consultant have checked the settings from your provided tcodes and he has confirmed that everything is fine. is there anythis else where we need to look at.

Thanks

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashutosh,

You had mentioned that the order quantity is not updating in S992,the infostructure you had created.Please clarify whether it was updating when you had given monthly update.If the system was not updating even in the case of monthly update, then goto

omo1 and update the infostructure.

Regards,

Nithin.

former_member508729
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

The quota table was previously configured to take monthly allocation and as per requirement now it is taking weekly allocation from APO. Also I have changed the period in OMO1 tcode. But when I create SO its order quantity is not getting allocated in S992 infostructure.

Thanks

Ashutosh