cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport of aggregates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem transporting aggregates to our QA system.

I have tried both collecting the objects and creating the transport through the Transport Connection (RSA1/AWB -> Transport Connection), and also by creating a new request when the aggregates are built.

Either way, when I import the transport request, it fails with a return code 12 (RC=12).

The log from the import queue says:

Start of the after-import method for object type R3TR AGGR (Activation Mode)

Activating the Aggregate

<b> Interval for number range RSDDAGCUBE does not exist</b>

Start of the after-import method for object type R3TR AGGR (Delete Mode)

Errors occurred during post-handling RS_AFTER_IMPORT for AGGR L

RS_AFTER_IMPORT belongs to package RS

<b> The errors affect the following components:

BW-WHM (Warehouse Management)</b>

When I look at the long text for Interval for number range RSDDAGCUBE does not exist, I read the following:

Procedure

Execute the program <u>RSDDK_AGGR_CREATE_INTERVAL</u> in the BW client. This program creates the missing interval.

Alternatively, you can activate the first aggreate manually. All other aggregates are activated directly with the transport

Does anyone have experience with this, or could you tell me if there is something special with transporting aggreagates?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Jon,

as suggested, run program(se38) RSDDK_AGGR_CREATE_INTERVAL

oss note 903291 ?

Manual solution

Get the name of the number range object from the error message shown above, for example, RS_OBJNUMG. Start Transaction SNRO. To display the intervals, use the number range function key and enter the name of the number range object as the object name. Change the intervals. The following from-numbers and to-numbers apply:

- RS_OBJNUMG: 0000001 - 9999000

- RSDDAGCUBE: 100000 - 199999

- RSSBRAUTH: 00000001 - 99999999

BW 3.0B

Import Support Package 30 for 3.0B

BW 3.10 Content

Import Support Package 24

BW 3.50

Import Support Package 16

BW 7.0

Import Support Package 07

Former Member
0 Kudos

The number ranges are already OK, and running the program RSDDK_AGGR_CREATE_INTERVAL just returns the message "No Errors Found". Also, we are already on Support Package 16 for BW 3.5.

Any other good ideas??