Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Context Node Selection Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

According to

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDJava/ContextMappingandSelectionMapping

it is possible to "choose not to map a node's selection", such that "two independent selection lists will be maintained".

But how to do that? Is this possible in NWDS 7.0?

Greetings

Rolf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rolf

When you select your mapped node you see a Property called "Mapping Type" in the "Properties"-View. If you change this from "Collection and selection" to "Collection only" it should have the desired effect.

Best regards,

Tobias

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to share the node content among different controller contexts.

But I do not want to share also the corresponding selection information. Every controller context should maintain its own selection information therewith the selection in one controller does not affect the selection in another controller. But the data on which they operate has to be the same.

According to the information I posted before this should be possible. But I do not now how.

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably you need understand the important of context mapping Context mapping is the mechanism by which information/data can be shared between the contexts(one proespective to another) of different controllers.

if you don't want to share it in betweens controllers then not mapp it.

yes you can maintain As per as maintaing different lists you can use noramal java colllection to it