cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ABA 7.0: minimal patch level for ABAP & JAVA Stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, community!

On my SAP PI 7.0 server I've tried to import SWC SAP ABA 7.0 from SLD to my Integration Repository, but unfortunately after import i cann't see business content of this component (like integration scenarios, message interface and so on, only dependency SWC SAP Basis).

I know that for correct work of this component i should have particular patch versions for ABAP and JAVA stack. Could you point minimal patch level for SAP ABA 7.0?

BR,

Dzmitry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Dimitry

Most likely you will need to import the relevant .tpz file into the Repository. This .tpz file is downloadable from the Service Marketplace.

You will find more details in note #836200 SAP NetWeaver 2004s: Importing process integration

Importing Process Integration Content

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/44/5755451622311ee10000000a155369/content.htm

Regards

Mark

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Mark,

You are absolutely right.

The thing which confused me was that SWC SAP ABA 7.0 are already exists in local SLD of my SAP PI system. Now i understand that it is only envelope for .tpz file of XI content SAP ABA 7.0 which i should download from Marketplace. I've already done this step and now all works properly.

BR,

Dzmitry