cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Returns SO with reference to Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In VA01(create with reference to billing), I am using copy method , not the selection list .

For which item I want in the sales returns order I click on green tick mark

For the item I donu2019t want I click on red Cross mark.

It used to work previously , but now all itemsu2019 are getting copied even if I select the red cross mark X

Reg,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While you click " Create with reference" button, system give you a pop-up box where you select the document you want to refer and its number.

You have two options here ,"COPY" and "ITEM SELECTION".

When we want to make any changes (like, quantity, date etc), we always need to enter through the "ITEM SELECTION" button.

If,we do not want to change any thing, then we enter through "COPY" button. This is what SAP also suggests.

Ofcourse, you can go through the copy button and change the quantity etc but not a convenient way to do if you have so many itmes in the reference document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

when i click on copy one popup is coming that is for Sales item Text.

So as per the Text i should select the material in SO.

but when i click on red cross on Sales text window(POP Up), that material also getting copied in SO, which was not happening earlier...

any configuration in Sales Text is there or some Userexit is there???

Reg.

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol ,

Use T Code - VA01 and Enter the relevant doc type - ZRE for returns and click on Create with Ref tab . It takes you to the next screen where in you need to select the Billing doc tab and enter the biling doc number . Click on item selection if required and select the line item and click on copy . Then it goes into the order creation screen .

The above process is possible only when the configuration and copy control is maintained .

Trust this information is useful to you and in case of any clariifcation required , please let me know .

Thanks and regards

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol ,

Use T Code - VA01 and Enter the relevant doc type - ZRE for returns and click on Create with Ref tab . It takes you to the next screen where in you need to select the Billing doc tab and enter the biling doc number . Click on item selection if required and select the line item and click on copy . Then it goes into the order creation screen .

The above process is possible only when the configuration and copy control is maintained .

Trust this information is useful to you and in case of any clariifcation required , please let me know .

Thanks and regards

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto VA01 T.Code.

Enter your order type.

Click on Create with reference.

Select the tab "billing Document".

Enter your invoice number.

Don't select copy.

Click on Item selection.

Here you can select your desired items.

Click on copy.

Those items will be transferred to your order.But it is a one time process.

It is similar to copying the whole order and after that deleting the line items.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per standard if you will click on copy it will copy all the line items, The best practice is always by selection list in case of return order.

Thanks,

Raja