cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Qty is not more than Order qty in Consignment fill up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In Consignment Fillup Process i am getting some problem in delivery quantity.

while i am doing Fillup delivery it is allowing delivery qty more than sales order qty.

here i am getting warning message VL363 insted of error message.

In normal sales it is error message(vl363).

In fill up it is warning only. pls suggest me how to get error message in delivery.

pls throgh some light on this

Thanks in advance

Kedasu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the Delivery Item Category KBN for Consignment Fill Up and and select B in the "Check Over Delivery" check box to control delivery.

Path : Logistics Execution --> Shipping --> Deliveries --> Define Item Categories for deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained B in 0VLP for KBN, after that also i am getting warning message only.

any other solution

regards

Kedasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the Transaction code OVM1 and create a new message with the message code VL363

In the OVM1

Clcik on new Entries and enter the

CONTROLLABLE APPLICATION -- L

APPLICATON AREA -- VL

MESSAGE NO -- 363

TYPE -- E

Try this.

Please revert back if you need further details

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Thanq for u r reply,

I have tried with this t code also. but it is not accepting the application VL.

pls help,

Regards

Kedasu

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kedasu,

This is a system message , you can not modify it in OVM1. Only some messages are allowed to be entered in OVM1.

Any way If you have set up "B" in check over delivery (0vlp) then this should work. Have you made this change after creating the fillup? If yes then try creating another one. This should work.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Ram,

Thanq for u r reply.

I have changed to B in 0vlp. after that also it is giving warning message only.

Any other suggestions,

Regards

Kedasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Experts,

Any other suggestions.

Regards

Kedasu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have changed to B in 0vlp. after that also it is giving warning message only.

The solution to your issue is in the above tcode only. Try to create a new fillup order, do delivery where you change the quantity over and above the fillup order and try to do PGI. System should throw an error message.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I have tried no of times. 100 orders already created. but it is giving warning message only.

In standard order it is giving error message.

regards

Kedasu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have tested for a consignment fillup order where I have maintained the quantity over and above the fillup order and tried to do PGI. Initially, system gives only a warning message as you said.

Subsequently, I have maintained "B" for the field "Check Overdelivery" in zeroVLP and tried once again. Now system throws error message and did not allow me to do PGI.

So you have to revisit your configuration part once again in zeroVLP, ovlk etc. If you can list out these details, perhaps, I can pinpoint where exactly the issue is.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all it is resolved

Regards

Kedasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When you define delivery item catg in 0VLP, in the field "check over delivery", choose option B to throw an error message.

Regards,

Sivanand