Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need your help in finding the advanced search option

former_member209912
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Good day to you. while going few blogs i came accross the below comment

If you still have a complicated case and confusion in the content conversion then search using Advanced Search Option with the Keyword file and Author Shabarish.Shabarish almost covered many scenarios in the file content conversion.

Now my requirement here is, i want to search based on the keyword and author but i am unable to find the advanced search option. so i request you to please check and help me accordinlgy to do the advanced search to find out the required documents.

Please suggest me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The advanced search option mentioned by you is actually no longer visible on SDN. You have therefore only 2 options.

1. Directy searching using keyword in the top right search box.

2. Use Search Forum option and there also directly type the keyword.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jennegolla,

If you want to search the blogs from any author type the name of the author. Then if you see the author name thread or name just open it and click on their name which will open the business card of the author. Once if you open the business card of the author then you can see all the blogs from the author. If you want to see the how to guides from the author or the work they have done in sdn, open the business card and open the contributions tab and then you can see certian options based upon the date also.

Regards,

---Satish

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the top right corner you see the Search facility --> Type Shabarish --> ---> In the search that opens ---> On the left section you will have Articles/ Threads/ Blogs ---> Click on Blog ...you will get the blogs written by Shabarish.

OR

Open any blog by Shabarish (/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/09/08/b2b-and-the-hype-about-the-party) and click on his name in the blog....you will get the list

REgards,

Abhishek.