Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms: main window side by side at the same page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

how can I print the content of my main window side by side at the same page?

In SapScript is very easy, I just make two "page windows" of the main window and position it.

Do I need to do this control manually?

Thanks in advance

Michel

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michel,

In Smart Forms we can create only one main window. So what you can do is to double the width of the main window and create a copy of all the nodes which you want to print side by side.

Thanks and Regards,

Bharat Kumar Reddy.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michel,

In Smartforms, you can create a table with two columns and display your data side by side or if the contents are fixed and known, then best is to use template.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and regards,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

but if I create a copy of all nodes (including my Table with loop) the data will be duplicated. The idea is to continue printing the lines of my Table on the right side of the page. Do we have this resource in smartforms?

Thanks friends

Michel

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this is not possible as we have to use MAIN window if our data is going to over flow into other pages.

Even if we use templates and loop nodes in secondary windows, then this will do fine for one page. But the data is not going to over flow into the next page if we have more data.

Thanks and Regards,

Bharat Kumar Reddy.V