cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery unit is different from SO unit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

My client scenario is sales order is created in TONN (TO) now material need to be dispatched on numbers (NO). Kindly advice how to do this.

Regards,

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashanth,

you can achieve this in the following way.

Activate User Exit 'USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE ' with a logic of changing the UoM at the time of delivery. And in the Material master maitain both TONN and TO as convertible UoM. This should work. Infact you can write your own logic of cirucumstances under which the conversion can or has to happen

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

In Material master , in Plant general data , there is an field called Issuing unit . Please maintain the unit in which you want to issue the materail .

In addition to the above maintain 'Alternate Unit of Measure' in Material master - additonal data

Please try this , hope your problem will be solved and aslo post your findings.

Thanks and regards

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try maintaining 'Alternate Unit of Measure' in Material Master.

Satish

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Prashant

First of all in MMR maintain sales UoM as (TO) and Delivery UoM as (NO) .So go to basic data tab ->additional data->Maintain alternate UoM (say 1TO =100NO ) .But if NO UoM is not there then using T code CUNI , maintain Unit of Measurement (UoM).

Finally , also maintain decimals in T code OY04 . If you face any problem in decimals

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try by maintaining Unit of Measurement conversion in the material master -> addtional data button -> Unit of measure.

If you are assure that 1 Tonn = X numbers of Pieces then you can do this. Here user have to overwrite the UOM in Delivery order.

also check sap Note 135156

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to maintain Unit of Measurement conversion in the material master as 122 NO = 14.123 TO, but systems is not allowing me Decimal places. Kindly advice me how to do this.

Best Regards,

Prashant

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to TCode CUNI click on Units of measurements. There select your UoM and maintain the required decimals there.

Now try to assign the same in material master.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Lakshmipathi,

Would you please clarity in details that how can i maintain unit of conversion as 200 Numbers = 16.626 TON.

Thanks and Regards,

Prashant