A few short SD blocking questions...
i got a few questions which the most of you probably can answer rather easily:
1. Is it possible in SD (5.0) to register that a customer has to be blocked on a future date?
2. Is it possible in SD to block a customer only for ordering (read: not allowing for new orders, thus new open credits) and not for all other functions (so that the customer still is available for corrections like credit memos,etc.)?
3. Is it possible to block vendors in batch (mass block)?
Two more questions which are less important:
4. My client doesnt do any archiving. The consequence of this is that there exist many customers in the system that are inactive. Is there a way to hide these customers (same for vendors) without deleting them or archiving them? Maybe i can give these customers the status "inactive"?
5. Is it possible to give comment to all the changes that are in the customer master records so that an employee always can find back why certain customer information is modified?
I really hope you guys can help me out in these question!