cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice split due to 'Number of foreign trade data in MM and SD documents'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

We need to avoid invoice split that happens becuase of the different foreign trade numbers on delivery headers. After going through few of the other related threads, I found one solution to this issue where in

We go to VTFL and under DEL TO BILL AND HEADER DATA -->DETERMINE EXPORT DATA maintain B

Using above we can avoid invoice splitting. But this still does not resolve my issue as for us some plants need setting of A for the above. So we were wondering how we can control this setting based on the plants.

Lakshmipathi, Yadav, Raja Singh,... Please share your thoughts.

Please avoid using personal names

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Sep 18, 2009 7:38 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
DETERMINE EXPORT DATA maintain B

In the above data, maintain blank field. You can also deactivate foreign trade vi29.

On the other hand, in your existing routine itself, you can add this logic to consider plants.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

Based on your suggestion to include the plant logic in the routine itself, I tried modifying the TVCPF-EXIMP to 'B' in my copy routine '003'. But I am still getting the invoice split. I am not sure if you meant this or if I am missing something here. Can you please throw more comments on what you meant? Thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
In the above data, maintain blank field

Have you done this ?? If so, create a new sale order and see how it works.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Could you please let me know how we can control determine export data parameter 'B' in VTFL based on plant or sales org? Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

you can use different document types for the various plants. then, you can make different copying controls based on the document types or, if you wish, different item categories if these are determined differently by the sales document types.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your particular process you have to by Pass the invoice splitting which is based on foreign trade data. But as per standard it wont be recommended. But if you are very much assured this is what you want you can create splitting rule which will bypass checking the Foreign trade data. For this , go to VOFM and select data transfer, billing documents, and copy routine 001which is for invoice splitting, modify this routine and make another one with your requirement and assign it to VTFL data transfer.

Hope it will help.

Thanks,

Raja