cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOT Matrix Printer

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am facing an issue while printing the invoices on a dot-matrix printer. the printer model is EPSON FX 2190.

i have tried all the device types EPESCP9, EPESCP, EPESCP2

The page size is going to be 8.5' x 11' (Letter Format). i.e 6LPI and 10CPI.

Now, the issue is when I try to print even the standard form SF_EXAMPLE_03, it prints only the last 2 lines.

Also, when I issued an output from ABAP report, it prints only the last few lines of the original two pages.

I cant replace the printer with a Laser one so please avoid giving me that answer.

Can some one please help me with telling me the correct option, so that I can see the correct number of lines?

I guess, I am somewhere missing the correct settings for the printer? however, your answers are welcomed.

Regards,

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

I had seen in the earlier post that you had an issue with dot matrix printer fx-2190 where only one line of the output is getting printed.

We are currently facing the similar issue.Can you kindly let us know how you were able to solve this issue.What is the Device type,character set and printer initialization you have used in order to get the correct output.

Thank you very much for talking time and kindly let us know how you over came this issue.

Thx,

SreeHari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need adjust the priinter setting in SPAD t-code I believe.

Sripal