cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai guys,

In our scenario, we have different text types such as Executive notes, Manager notes, President notes, these were maintained at the quotation transcation under "Text" tab.

Now, if executive logon into the system and view the text tab in quotation transcation, he should get only his notes in edit mode other text types (magneger notes and president notes) should be in display mode.

(Executive is allowed to type notes in his text type "Executive notes" he should not be allowed to edit the manager / president notes, but should be allowed to view the text of manager notes).

In the same fashion, when manager logon into the system, for the same quotation, he should get his notes in edit mode and other text types (Executive notes & president notes) should be in display mode.

Can anybody help me how i can achieve in CRM 4.0

rgards

Satish kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi satish,

We have also same requirement of Text type authirisations in Transactions like Activity,Lead & Opportunity.Did u found the solutions for this??

If found please update the same.

Regards,

Basavaraj Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish

my requirement is the same. Can you please let me know how did you achive this ?

Regards

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish,

This a authorization issue. I would suggest you speak to the security team or basis team to have this accomplished. They might have to use ACE to accomplish this.

Ani